Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Honey Sweetened, Almond Orange Shortbread Cookies



I am over at A Little Bit of Spain today with an easy & delicious recipe for buttery shortbread cookies

These amazing cookies are sweetened with honey, flavored with orange extract & zest and jazzed up with chocolate topped with more orange zest!

Head on over and get the recipe. Your family will love them and you will want to make several batches of these yummy cookies to give away as gifts!

Have a great Christmas!



1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by and leaving me your noisy comments! I really appreciate your questions, encouragement, ideas and simple comments. I am sorry if I don't respond to all your comments, but know that I do read them! Please feel free to introduce yourself, subscribe or follow me as I share my life on the noisy blog!